Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Provide direct supports to adults with disabilities in their home and in the community
- Provide personalized assistance and methods that promote independence.
- Support the person to demonstrate their interests, talents, gifts and skills.
- Provide support to assist the person to fulfill meaningful roles, community integration and relationship building.
- Assist the person to reach and maintain their personal goals.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with the organization, person and their family.
Minimum Qualification Standards:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and use your own vehicle to transport the individual(s).
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must meet applicable background check.
- Minimum age for a staff person working directly with a person and their families is 18.
Please forward resume to: HeidiPina-Barnes@nemasketgroup.org
Congratulations to the winners of our Holiday Basket Raffle:
Cocoa Street (Gift cards) – Sue Hutson
Tinsel Street (Brahmin/Alex &Ani) – William Besse
Fireside Road (Camping) – Tracie Williams
Birch Avenue (Ryobi Tools) – Niko Tarini
Snowday Court ( Switch Lite) – Andrea Patisteas
Cozy Circle ( Weighted Blanket & Kindle) – Stephen Ramocki
Family Festival focused on Wellness & Relaxation – FREE ADMISSION
December 7th 10:00 – 4:00 at The Nemasket Group, 109 Fairhaven Road in Mattapoisett
Schedule of Events:
- Food from On The Go – $1 Kids Selection from 11 – 2
- 11:00 – 1:00 Farm Visits Petting Zoo
- 12:00 – 2:00 FREE Family Holiday Portraits by James F. Reilly Photography (digital images will be emailed after the event to families)
- Bring your Letter to Santa to Mail – All Day
- Make Reindeer Food – All Day
- Chance Auction – All Day
- Basket Raffle – All Day
- Building Activities sponsored by The Home Depot – All Day