The Nemasket Group is a progressive organization providing individualized/personalized support services in the field of intellectual/developmental disabilities. The organization is looking to hire a Program Director for the residential/community support program. The candidate chosen will have proven leadership experience in community support programs, supervision/mentoring, effective communication, conflict resolution, and team building.
The Program Director is responsible for the oversight and to coordinate all aspects of supports and/or services provided to the individuals in the program with a strong emphasis on individual interests, community integration, competency and image enhancement, development of valued social roles, and relationship building (including unpaid/natural supports.) The Program Director provides direct supervision to all nurses, consultants, direct support staff, and/or Team Leaders assigned to his/her caseload by the Executive Director.
The Community Living Program Director supervises program staff to provide personalized assistance and use methods that promote independence, enabling individuals to accomplish activities of daily living including but not limited to: dressing, grooming, personal hygiene, medical/health issues, dietary concerns, grocery shopping, meal planning and preparation, budgeting and finances, safety issues, and general household responsibilities.
Responsibilities of the Community Living Program Director include but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing Individualized Support Plans on an annual basis, with revisions as needed
- Monitor program supports by visiting the homes/residences on a frequent basis
- Provide advocacy in human, civil and legal rights
- Act as a liaison between families, guardians, other agencies, and service providers
- Monitor medical, financial, safety, and well-being of individuals
- Recruit, hire, train, and supervise staff
- Complete and review annual performance evaluations
- Scheduling of staffing hours
- Review and approve time sheets and mileage sheets
- Coordinate and facilitate team meetings
- Participate in staff, team, and leadership meetings
- Develop, revise and update support agreements
- Coordinate all intakes within assigned programs
- Complete all necessary internal and external paperwork
- Implement, monitor, revise and/or maintain appropriate documentation according to licensing regulations
- Administratively responsible for all assigned personnel
- Monitor and coordinate all program services received within the agency and outside agency
- Ensure compliance with all Federal and State rules and regulations governing the program
- Ensure compliance with Medication Administration Procedures
- Monitor program operation, program budgets, individual funding, overtime usage, and staffing needs
- Monitor the general progress of the program
- Identify and resolve any potential conflicts that may arise
Excellent benefits package.
Salary commensurate with level of education and experience.