Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Provide direct supports to adults with disabilities in their home and in the community
- Provide personalized assistance and methods that promote independence.
- Support the person to demonstrate their interests, talents, gifts and skills.
- Provide support to assist the person to fulfill meaningful roles, community integration and relationship building.
- Assist the person to reach and maintain their personal goals.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with the organization, person and their family.
Minimum Qualification Standards:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and use your own vehicle to transport the individual(s).
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must meet applicable background check.
- Minimum age for a staff person working directly with a person and their families is 18.
Please forward resume to: HeidiPina-Barnes@nemasketgroup.org